Thursday, April 8, 2010

Update my Blog

hoho ~ today just back from school
i havent bath and eat and open my lap already
that is my habit haha
actually today also nothing special ....
just like normal day ... boring boring and boring
and i msn with someone
and i tell him what happen of yesterday
i think that is hurt you..
if really got hurt you .. i just can say sorry
and that not fisrt time to hurt you
i know i always hurt ppl
cuz im really stupid , yea i admit 

after that you already sleep 
i don't try to disturd you when u sleep
the look when you sleep is really cute wakakak
and i update my blog ...
long time din't update alot of thing need to do @.@
i update and chg layout and some pic 
used around 3hours ...
make me cant sleep today aaaa ...
but nevermind 
because im finally finish edit my blog ...
wakakakakaka ^^



0 comments: